– You are late again!
– Ohhh don’t start again grandpa… Sleep is warm.
– The sun is warm not sleep.
– In winter sleep is warmer.
– Kid I’ve told you many times before that it’s really important to come here to enjoy the sun. At least once a week.The sun’s warmth gets inside you and ties your soul to this world. Sleep’s warmth is different.
– What do you mean different?
– Sleep’s warmth takes your soul from this world and ties it to different ones.
– And where are those worlds?
– Wherever your dreams take you.
– So are there many worlds?
– But this world is the real one, right?
– Things are different for humans. We are much more complicated. Our eyes are not the best judge of what is real and what is not. Our eyes see many things, but the way you look at things is what defines them. It’s your choice if something is real or not. You define reality. Look at the view and tell me what do you think is real?
– The sea, the trees, the sun, the sky…
– How are you feeling by looking this view?