Monday again, the most difficult day of the week so…the perfect day for some motivation!
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- Expect problems and eat them for breakfast.
Alfred A. Montapert
- If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.
- Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
- Poverty was the greatest motivating factor in my life.
- The more we do, the more we can do.
- Who seeks shall find.
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
Robert H. Schuller
- Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting.
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
*HAVE A NICE WEEK*